Monday, December 15, 2008

Puffed up with confidence ?


Very few people are as confident in their abilities as they should be, and because of this, the need to build self confidence exists with each of us. The need to build self-confidence cannot be minimized for it is the cement that binds each of us as an individual person. If we do not have self confidence, we cannot believe enough in ourselves to attempt even the most menial task.In developing self confidence, a person needs to identify those skills with which he is proficient or better in order to build upon those skills. The importance of developing self-confidence through skills in which you are already proficient is prevent the potential frustration that accompanies learning or becoming proficient in a skill in which you are weak. Doing that would create the potential for decreased self confidence if you should choose a skill in which you do not possess the ability to learn the skill quickly and proficiently. To be successful in your quest to build self confidence, you need to choose something that will do that and save the other skills for later.Developing self confidence is not an overnight process, but it is without a doubt one that is important to your well-being. Without self confidence, you will have difficulties in school, work, and life as an entirety. The analogy to this most of us learned is that if you don’t have confidence in yourself, no one else will. For example, if you are applying for a job, and the recruiter asks you why they should hire you above anyone else, you need confidence in yourself to answer that with pride and dignity.None of us is proficient in every aspect or life, business or school, but we build on those in which we have the most proficiency. So what if you can’t do calculus – maybe you are excellent in statistical mathematics. You want to begin developing self confidence in that skill by recognizing that you have the knowledge and expertise that it takes to learn it completely and apply it to your schoolwork or job schedule. Stop looking at the skills in which you lack proficiency and build on those you do well, and you will soon have the self confidence you need in order to succeed in life and career.

 

Below are some higly effective tips which are mainly responsible for the amount of self confidence in a person J

 

 

1.       Write down a list of your loves.  Give yourself five minutes to write down all of your passions about all aspects of your life (i.e. leisure activities, work, family, finances spiritual).  Once you have identified them, ask yourself how many you currently doing.  If you are not following these passions, ask yourself why not?

 

2.       Write down all of your dreams, goals and aspirations.  Number them in order of importance from 1 to 5.  If many are of equal importance, then give them the same number.  These numbers indicate the most important things in your life.

 

3.       Question yourself about what you want to be, do and have in life.  If you have a clear vision of what you want to be, do and have, then you will gravitate towards them and attract these things in life.  If you do not know where you are going in life, then how will you know when you get there?

 

4.       Identify your fears and what scares you in life.  Do one thing everyday to push through your fears.  For example, if you have a fear of public speaking, make a point of talking to small or large groups weekly.

 

5.       Practice using positive affirmations.  First identify any self-limiting beliefs.  For example, “I get nervous and I am self conscious when I speak in front of people.”  Then reverse the negative belief into a positive affirmation.  For example, “I get excited and I am confident when I speak in front of people.”  Repeat these affirmations daily.

 

6.       Identify 3 instances in your life when you have felt absolutely confident and motivated. Once you have imagined them, think of a word, symbol or color that you can associate with the experience.  Repeat this process 5 times and engage all your sense memory to make it as real as possible.  You will have a feeling of confidence and motivation anytime you think of that word, symbol or color.

 

7.       Get involved in an exercise program as well as eating healthy foods.  Both these practices contribute to you looking and feeling better.

 

8.       Make a list of positive adjectives, such as Fantastic, Superb, Spectacular and Magical.  Come up with as many as you can and pick a “word of the week.”  Get in the habit of using that particular word as many times throughout the week as possible.

 

9.       Take time to meditate or take personal time to relax.  This aids you in clearing any fears, doubts and worries about your life.

 

10.   Keep a daily journal and write down any events and experiences that are important to you.  Also, write down any important ideas that you learn throughout the day.  Reflecting upon this journal helps you create awareness of who you are and where you want to go.

 

12 comments:

Mishu said...

i love your writing. Your writing also help me.

Thanks.

http://effective-communicationskill.blogspot.com/

Lea said...

This is a cool list of tips of boosting one's confidence! This should be published to help the young ones.

Unknown said...

Great and useful article on Confidence. Self confidence is more essential and important for a person to meet success. Thanks for sharing it here. By the way have you heard about E-learning Courses whihc I have learn to improve my career success skills.

said...

Great resources of mens eyeglasses! Thank you for sharing this with us.
Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about mens eyewear.
This is the best men's eyewear article I have ever found on the Internet.
This womens glasses article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.
You have given us some interesting points on women's glasses. This is a wonderful article and surely worth reading.
It has been long before I can find some useful articles about womens eyeglasses. Your views truly open my mind.
I totally agree with you on the point of womens eyeglasses. This is a nice article for sure.
This womens eyewear article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.
I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the women's eyewear info, it helps a lot.
Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of kids glasses with us, they are helpful.
Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about kid's glasses.
We share the opinion on kids eyeglasses and I really enjoy reading your article.
This is the best kids eyewear article I have ever found on the Internet.
It has been long before I can find some useful articles about full frame glasses. Your views truly open my mind.
I love this full frame eyeglasses article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.
Great resources of full frame eyewear! Thank you for sharing this with us.
You have given us some interesting points on classic glasses. This is a wonderful article and surely worth reading.
I appreciate your bright ideas in this classic eyeglasses article. Great work!
I really like this classic eyewear article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.
What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful eyeglasses info shared in the article.
I like your ideas about glasses online and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.
Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more eyeglasses frams articles from you.
Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about prescription glasses.

said...

I love this eyeglasses article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.
I am glad to read some fantastic glasses online article like this.
i love this sunglasses article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.
This is the best optical article I have ever found on the Internet.
Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more eyeglasses frams articles like that.
Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of prescription eyeglasses with us, they are helpful.
I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the prescription glasses info, it helps a lot.
I love this ray ban article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.
Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more glasses articles like that.
I appreciate your bright ideas in this cheap prescription sunglasses article. Great work!
Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about ray ban sunglasses.
It has been long before I can find some useful articles about ray ban sunglasses online. Your views truly open my mind.
Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about ray ban wayfarer.
I am glad to read some fantastic ray ban wayfarer sunglasses article like this.
I like your ideas about eyeglasses and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.
I really like this eyewear article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.
We share the opinion on prescription glasses and I really enjoy reading your article.
I appreciate your bright ideas in this bifocals glasses article. Great work!
Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more bifocals eyeglasses articles from you.
Good job for writing this brilliant article of progressive glasses.
I totally agree with you on the point of progressive eyeglasses. This is a nice article for sure.
What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful mens glasses info shared in the article.
Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about men's glasses.

said...

I am glad to read some fantastic oakley-glasses article like this.
I totally agree with you on the point of gucci-glasses. This is a nice article for sure.
I love this prada-glasses article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.
We share the opinion on rayban-glasses and I really enjoy reading your article.
I like your ideas about giorgio-armani-glasses and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.
Good job for writing this brilliant article of emporio-armani-glasses.
Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more police-glasses articles like that.
You have given us some interesting points on chanel-glasses. This is a wonderful article and surely worth reading.
I appreciate your bright ideas in this levis-glasses article. Great work!
This is the best maxmara-glasses article I have ever found on the Internet.
I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the tag-heuer-glasses info, it helps a lot.
What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful silhouette-glasses info shared in the article.
Great resources of cartier-glasses! Thank you for sharing this with us.
Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about nikon-glasses.
Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of dior-glasses with us, they are helpful.
Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more seiko-glasses articles from you

said...

I really like this dupont-glasses article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.
Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about rodenstock-glasses.
This miumiu-glasses article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.
It has been long before I can find some useful articles about ports-glasses. Your views truly open my mind.
I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the boss-glasses info, it helps a lot.
It has been long before I can find some useful articles about alain-mikli-glasses. Your views truly open my mind.
I like your ideas about calvin-klein-glasses and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.
We share the opinion on ray-ban glasses and I really enjoy reading your article.
You have given us some interesting points on police glasses. This is a wonderful article and surely worth reading.
Good job for writing this brilliant article of bvlgari glasses.
Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more prada glasses articles from you.
Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of giorgio-armani glasses with us, they are helpful.
I am glad to read some fantastic hugo-boss glasses article like this.
I really like this miumiu glasses article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.
Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more chanel glasses articles like that.
I appreciate your bright ideas in this escada glasses article. Great work!
I totally agree with you on the point of emporio-armani glasses. This is a nice article for sure.
I love this gucci glasses article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.
This d&g glasses article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.
Great resources of givenchy glasses! Thank you for sharing this with us.
This is the best chopin glasses article I have ever found on the Internet.

said...

Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of giorgio-armani glasses with us, they are helpful.
I am glad to read some fantastic hugo-boss glasses article like this.
I really like this miumiu glasses article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.
Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more chanel glasses articles like that.
I appreciate your bright ideas in this escada glasses article. Great work!
I totally agree with you on the point of emporio-armani glasses. This is a nice article for sure.
I love this gucci glasses article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.
This d&g glasses article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.
Great resources of givenchy glasses! Thank you for sharing this with us.
This is the best chopin glasses article I have ever found on the Internet.
What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful chloe glasses info shared in the article.
Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about glasses online.
Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about eyeglasses.
i love this sunglasses article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.
This is the best optical article I have ever found on the Internet.
I really like this ray ban wayfarer article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.
I totally agree with you on the point of ray ban wayfarer sunglasses. This is a nice article for sure.
I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the ray ban sunglasses online info, it helps a lot.
I appreciate your bright ideas in this ray ban sunglasses article. Great work!
Good job for writing this brilliant article of ray ban.

said...

I am glad to read some fantastic glasses online article like this.
Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more ray ban articles like that.
Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more eyeglasses articles from you.
What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful ray ban online info shared in the article.
You have given us some interesting points on ray ban sunglasses. This is a wonderful article and surely.
We share the opinion on ray ban shop and I really enjoy reading your article.
Good job for writing this brilliant article of rayban store.
Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about ray ban aviator.
Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about ray ban wayfarer.
I like your ideas about ray ban warrior and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like it.
Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of glasses with us, they are helpful.
I totally agree with you on the point of optical. This is a nice article for sure.
Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more eyeglasses articles from you.
I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the sunglasses info, it helps a lot.
It has been long before I can find some useful articles about prescription eyeglasses. Your views truly open my mind.
I really like this cheap prescription sunglasses article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.
I appreciate your bright ideas in this prescription sunglasses article. Great work!
Great resources of rx sunglasses! Thank you for sharing this with us.

lorrin said...

I like your ideas about kunststoffbrille and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.
I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the kunststoff-brille info, it helps a lot.
Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more gleitsichtbrille articles like that.
I love this gleitsichtbrillen article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.
This is the best glasses article I have ever found on the Internet.
I really like this eyewear article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.
Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about eyeglasses.
Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about cheap glasses.
I love this cheap eyeglasses article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.
I totally agree with you on the point of eyeglass frames. This is a nice article for sure.
I like your ideas about eyeglasses frames and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.
I really like this prescription glasses article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.
Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about prescription eyeglasses.
Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about glasses online.
Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more eyeglasses online articles like that.
Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more ray ban articles from you.

David said...

Great article good advice. Confidence is a very crucial part in every ones lives. This is very helpful in building confidence. Thanks!

Saif said...

Nice, really nice. I am motivated now!


By TwitterButtons.com BetterWorldBooks.com Click here for discounted Textbooks